Those born under this zodiac will have birthdays that fall between October 23 and November 22. This period is red with the transition of autumn, which represents the independence and often passionate temperament of Scorpio.
Scorpio is not afraid of confrontation, especially about intellectual matters. These zodiacs know their stuff and read all the information on a subject they can in hopes of being an authoritative source. This propensity to do their arguments justice is one reason why Scorpios have such innate confidence and standout among less resolute personalities.
Scorpios are often outspoken or flamboyant which may be a reason they tend to strike back against the attempt to muzzle or stifle them.
Scorpios are represented by the element of water. This element is often linked to passion, lack of fear, and tenacity.
Scorpios are quite capable of standing up for themselves and others. They are studious and genuinely care about giving people good information to use when taking action.
For these reasons Scorpios are also very scrutinizing and will not believe just anything they hear.
Anyone can count on a Scorpio to deliver a straightforward and well-informed answer when they are looking for a solution to a problem.
- Aquamarine is a power stone Scorpios can look to for cooling temperament. While Scorpios are often headstrong and passionate about what they believe in, this attitude can get them into hot water. This is where aquamarine comes in to soothe hostility or defensiveness innate in their character.
- Amethyst is a stone Scorpios can look to when turning their focusing and analysis inward. By exploring reasons for instability and paths toward contentment, Scorpios can use aquamarine to achieve higher levels of peace within their own bodies and minds.
- Like Libra, Scorpios can use black tourmaline to address stresses and anxieties. This stone enables them to balance the inherent push back from discourse and heated debate.
- Citrine is a crystal that supports focus and Scorpios’ drive to see things through. As a powerful crystal that imparts determination and energy, citrine is never far from a successful Scorpio.
- Red Jasper is a stone known to impart strength and constitution. By imbuing the Scorpio with the energy to fuel their passion, red jasper will always offer a bulwark when in need.
- Rose Quartz delivers benefits to the softer side of Scorpio. While Scorpios may be keen to share their knowledge with others, their feelings may not be so easy to read. This stone helps Scorpios by giving them a little nudge in the right direction when conflicts cannot be resolved without bringing feelings into the fold.
Represented by a guarded and often prickly avatar, Scorpios are not to be walked over. These zodiacs are strong and resourceful, showing bravery, initiative, and a drive to survive.
Scorpios are often overly critical of others and can be easily made jealous. Keep in mind that a defensive personality will rarely back down and, if you want to push them too far, be prepared to put up a fight, if necessary.
While these hard exterior qualities may put some people off when dealing with a Scorpio, these individuals are just as friendly, loyal, ad passionate when they let down their guard.
Scorpios have an abundance of personality and passion. They love to keep others guessing at what they will do or display next. Bold colors are often found in Scorpios’ wardrobe and décor which leaves no room for the pastel or rosy palette.
Going with bold and passionate hues, the Scorpio will often find themselves drawn to a deep red geranium. Love Lies Bleeding amaranth is another striking flower the Scorpio will love.
Match their elegant tensions with a carnivorous plant like the Venus Fly Trap to give the Scorpio a floral representation of their instinctive dog-eat-dog mentality.
Psychic Strengths Of Scorpio
Like Scorpions, Scorpios are resourceful and can manage on their own in living a fruitful and meaningful life. Their confidence and independence often earn admiration among friends and colleagues.
The Scorpio mindset is one of endurance, for better or worse. So, do right by a Scorpio and you will be in their good graces for many years to come. Cross them and you may find yourself on the wrong end of an enduring grudge.
Psychic Weaknesses Of Scorpio
Scorpios are often guarded. As a result, they tend to shut other people out whom they do not trust. The need for security and protection may override the desire for relationships to the Scorpio’s detriment.
Mood swings are not uncommon among Scorpios, who can be insightful one moment and jealous or possessive in another.
Lastly, as mentioned above, Scorpios can hold grudges and exhibit vindictive behaviors. This may earn them a reputation that could potentially lead to further alienation.
The Relational Powers of Scorpio
Scorpios are quite keen on quality over quantity when it comes to relationships. This is true of relations in all their forms, from business to the bedroom. Their character stands out in the world of business and when they find a partner or have children to love unwaveringly, they will live and die for those they hold dear.
We break down this analysis into the varying relationships of our daily lives.
Scorpios are clever in business and they always remember who had been there for them in a time of need. For this reason, Scorpios are well-known in business circles like the ones to befriend or avoid.
Scorpios are natural leaders who enjoy giving direction. They are often shrewd with money and you’d better have a good reason to push back against their ideas.
Scorpios are all-in when it comes to intimacy. They have a hard time opening to people but when they do, be prepared for the floodgates of affection. Scorpios are very sexual as well. This means their passionate relationships can be as exhilarating as they are exclusive.
While sex is a focus for the Scorpio, it is not just a means of physically connecting. Rather, the Scorpio believes sex enables a deeper connection on a spiritual level, in addition to the physical and intellectual aspects of romance.
The Scorpio’s passion for business and romance are matched only by their love of family. The home is always first in the eyes of the Scorpio and they will do whatever it takes to ensure their family is provided for and kept safe.
Scorpios are guarded people, which means they share very few real friendships. However, once the barriers are let down, Scorpios may be one of the best friends for any zodiac. Scorpio is loyal, clever, dynamic, and devoted. While a Scorpio may be a tough nut to crack, their friends and family know their true personalities. The Scorpio will do all it takes to keep those relationships in constant repair as they are highly valued.